Vending Machine Issues

Tags vending
The Office of Facilities Management does not maintain campus vending machines. 
  • Please call 609.771.2301 to report vending machine issues.
  • Please be specific about the location and nature of the problem.
  • Vending machine transaction refunds are issued through Student Accounts (119 Green Hall) during regular business hours.
Additional information can be found within the Residence Hall FAQs located on the Residential Education and Housing page.


Print Article


Article ID: 153957
Tue 8/29/23 4:12 PM
Tue 8/29/23 4:12 PM