New Phone Request


For all new or additional telephone service, faculty and staff must fill out a Campus Telephone Service Request form (attached to this article).

All requests for new or additional telephone service, for either on- or off-campus offices must be approved by the requestor’s respective Cabinet Member. Approval is not required for moving telephone service within a departmental billing group, but a work order must be completed through Facilities for any physical moves.

When the form is complete and approved, please forward a copy to Telecommunications at along with a copy of the required reallocation form. These documents can be faxed (609-637-5100), emailed, or sent through interoffice mail to Telecommunications in Green Hall room 1.



Article ID: 147088
Fri 10/7/22 2:07 PM
Mon 7/10/23 12:01 PM